WW LaserzWW Laserz (2004) Season 1 Episode 3- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 402 times total.
- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dipshot Films LLC, Sixth Way Productions, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Peters, Jan Skylar, The Mayor, Wayne Skylar, Joy Peters, Renee the Receptionist, City Council Members, Animatronic Hitler, Terry.
- Voice Actors: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Stephanie Courtney, Craig Anton, Ron Lynch, Michael Q. Schmidt, Bob Odenkirk, Jordan Cohen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Produced By Tim Heidecker, Bob Odenkirk, Eric Wareheim.
- Written By Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Music: Davin Wood.
- Editor: Jonathan Krissel, Doug Lussenhop, Christopher McDonnell.
- First Aired on December 05, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tom proposes a World War II-themed restaurant, but The Mayor's nephew turns it into an arcade/pizza parlor.
Cartoon Production Information:
A unique partnership between bumbling bureaucrat The Mayor and self-proclaimed "idea man" Tom Peters. Budgeted at an estimated $1.1 million. This TV series began as a Web cartoon... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about WW Laserz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!