Julius CaesarJulius Caesar (1994) - Shakespeare: The Animated Tales Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 923 times total.
- Shakespeare: The Animated Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Christmas Films, Soyuzmultfilm, Sianel 4 Cymru (S4C), British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Wales), HIT Entertainment PLC, Home Box Office (HBO), Fujisankei, Dave Edwards Studio Cardiff
- Animation Studio: Soyuzmultfilm
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Caesar, Calphurnia, Brutus, Cassius, Mark Antony, Portia, Casca, Octavius, Soothsayer, Trebonius, Cinna, Decius, Lucius.
- Voice Actors: Joss Ackland, Frances Tomelty, David Robb, Hugh Quarshie, Jim Carter, Judith Sharp, Peter Woodthorpe, Andrew Wincott, Dillwyn Owen, Tony Leader; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Yuri Kulakov.
- Produced By Dave Edwards, Renat Zinnurov, Elizabeth Babakhina, Christopher Grace, Peter Orton, Theresa Plummer-Andrews, Stanislav Roshkov; more Producers ...
- Written By Leon Garfield, William Shakespeare.
- Music: Yuri Novikov.
- Editor: Nadezhda Treschyova, Elena Mikhailova, Terry Brown.
- First Aired on December 30, 1994.
- Originally Aired on BBC2 (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Russia / United Kingdom / U.S.A. / Japan
Shakespeare's dramatization of the alliances and intrigues that surrounded and finally destroyed the great Roman general is rendered with style and subtlety by superb cel animation. This study of personal power versus the good of the state is still as provoking... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Julius Caesar. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Julius Caesar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!