HamletHamlet (1992) - Shakespeare: The Animated Tales Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1026 times total.
- Shakespeare: The Animated Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Christmas Films, Soyuzmultfilm, Sianel 4 Cymru (S4C), British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC Wales), HIT Entertainment PLC, Home Box Office (HBO), Fujisankei, Dave Edwards Studio Cardiff
- Animation Studio: Soyuzmultfilm
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Hamlet, Claudius, The Ghost, Gertrude, Ophelia, Polonius, Horatio, Laertes.
- Voice Actors: Michael Kitchen, Nicholas Farrell, John Shrapnel, Susan Fleetwood, Tilda Swinton, John Warner, Dorien Thomas; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Natalia Orlova.
- Produced By Dave Edwards, Renat Zinnurov, Elizabeth Babakhina, Christopher Grace, Peter Orton, Theresa Plummer-Andrews, Stanislav Roshkov; more Producers ...
- Animated By Sergei Glagolev, Demitri Novosyolov.
- Written By Leon Garfield, William Shakespeare.
- Awards: Emmy, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Sergei Glagolev and Demitri Norosyolov (Animators), 1993, Emmy, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Peter Kotor and Natalia Demidova (Production Designers), 1993.
- Music: Yuri Novikov.
- Editor: Nadezhda Treschyova, Elena Mikhailova, Terry Brown.
- First Aired on July 12, 1992.
- Originally Aired on BBC2 (UK).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Russia / United Kingdom / U.S.A. / Japan
All animation techniques are painstaking, but that of painting on glass is especially so. This unusual medium succeeds impressively in capturing the ghostly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Paint on glass. These stories were designed to introduce children and young adults to some of William Shakespeare's most popular works. Each play was animated in its own unique style by the talents of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hamlet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hamlet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!