A Scooby-Doo HalloweenA Scooby-Doo Halloween (2003) - What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1679 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Shaggy, Fred, Scooby-Doo, Hank Banning, Velma, Daphne, Uncle Evan, The Mayor, Band Member, Happening Farmer, Fair-Haired Boy, Cowardly Lion, Mr. Reed, Sheriff, Agnes, Aunt Meg, Oldsy, Paul Stanley.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Diedrich Bader, Stacy Keach, Tom Kenny, Daran Norris, Rhea Perlman, Julia Sweeney, David Warner; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Swinton O. Scott III.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Nahnatchka Khan.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on October 25, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Scooby and the gang find another mystery while visiting Velma's family for the "100 Years of Halloween" festivities. Upon further investigation, they discover a curse hanging over the town from its former owner-... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in it's original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Scooby-Doo Halloween? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!