Uncle Scooby And AntarcticaUncle Scooby And Antarctica (2004) Season 2 Episode 27- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 581 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Zelig the Zookeeper, Captain Corvina Cloyd, Dr. Zolaft, Worker, Monroe Hopper, Little Pete, Sergeant Linda Rauch, Fish Fiends.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, John Stephenson, Eva Almos, Dee Bradley Baker, John Gabriel, Mikey Kelley, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Russell Calabrese.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Jim Krieg.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on March 25, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The gang accompanies a penguin back to its home in Antarctica, and it finds a finned creature from the sea dragging victims to an icy fate.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in it's original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Uncle Scooby And Antarctica" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Uncle Scooby And Antarctica? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!