Alternate Title: Skeleton FrolicSkeleton Frolics (Skeleton Frolic) (1937) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 2028 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Skeletons.
- Directed By Ub Iwerks.
- Produced By Charles Mintz, Ub Iwerks.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on January 29, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:12 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A group of skeletons dance and play musical instruments in a graveyard.
Cartoon Production Information:
A loose remake of Disney's "The Skeleton Dance" (1929). One member of the skeleton band, who plays a flute, "flips the bird" at the conductor three times (judging by the two skeletons' facial... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Skeleton Frolics" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skeleton Frolics? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!