Dandy's DilemmaDandy's Dilemma (1961) Season 1 Episode 18- Tales of The Wizard of Oz Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 231 times total.
- Tales of The Wizard of Oz Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Crawley Films (Rankin/Bass)
- Distributed by: Videocrafts Incorporated.
- Cartoon Characters: Dorothy Gale, Toto, Socrates the Straw Man, Rusty the Tin Man, Dandy Lion, Wizard of Oz, Munchkins.
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, James Doohan, Larry D. Mann, Bernard Cowan, Alfie Scopp.
- Directed By Harry Kerwin.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer, Antony Peters, Bernard Cowan.
- Written By Arthur Rankin J, L. Frank Baum.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Lion is an interior decorator. He is hired to jazz up the Wicked Witch's cave. But she has other ideas!
Cartoon Production Information:
Most of the same character designs were reused by Rankin/Bass for the 1964 TV special "Return... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dandy's Dilemma. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dandy's Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!