Shisha No Sho
English Title: The Book Of The DeadShisha No Sho (The Book Of The Dead , A Book Of A Dead Person) (2005) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 482 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Sakura Motion Picture Company
- Distributed by: 100 Meter Films
- Cartoon Characters: Iratsume of Fujiwara, Prince Otsu, Ohtomonoyakamochi, Eminooshikatsu, Story Teller.
- Voice Actors: Rie Miyazawa, Tetsunojo Kanze, Takaaki Enoki, Tohru Emori, Tetsuko Kuroyanagi, Ky˘ko Kishida.
- Directed By Kawamoto Kihachiro.
- Produced By Junko Fukuma.
- Animated By Yoon Junsang.
- Written By Shinobu Origuchi.
- Awards: Prize of Excellence, Nono Japan Media Arts Festival, 2006, Special Recognition by the International Jury (Diploma), Zagreb 2005.
- Originally Released on July 08, 2005.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
The Nara period in Japan: Buddhism has recently been imported from China and is all the rage amongst the nobility. Iratsume, a young woman from a noble house,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion puppet animation. The story is told mainly through narration. Based on a true story from the Nara period, set around 750 AD. The story is set in the Nanke branch of the Fujiwara family, one... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shisha No Sho. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shisha No Sho? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!