RenaissanceRenaissance (2006) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 594 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Onyx Films, France 2 Cinéma, Millimages, Timefirm Limited
- Distributed by: Pathé (France), Pathé Distribution Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Cartoon Characters: Barthelemy Karas, Bislane, Ilona Tasuiev, Dellenbach, Muller, Amiel, Farfella, Multiple, Parisien, Elderly Man.
- Voice Actors: Patrick Floersheim, Robert Dauney, Laura Blanc, Crystal Shepherd-Cross, Virginie Mery, Isabelle Van Waes, Max Hayter, Gabriel Le Doze; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Christian Volckman.
- Produced By Aton Soumache, Alexis Vonarb, Timothy Burrill, Jake Eberts.
- Animated By Marie Celaya, Vincent Lemaire.
- Written By Alexandre de La Patellière, Mathieu Delaporte, Christian Volckman, Jean-Bernard Pouy, Patrick Raynal.
- Awards: Cristal, Best Feature Film, Annecy International Animation Festival, 2006.
- Music: Nicholas Dodd.
- Editor: Pascal Tosi.
- Originally Released on March 15, 2006.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 103 minutes.
- France / United Kingdom / Luxembourg
It is 2054. In a labyrinthine Paris where every deed and gesture is checked and filmed, Ilona Tasuiev, a young scientist envied by all for her beauty and intelligence, is kidnapped. Avalon, the business that hires Ilona, puts pressure on Karas, a controversial... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Paris immediately became obvious as the main setting and character of the film. It was a challenge for us all to create a fantasy Paris that would be as strong as Los Angeles in Blade Runner," said the film's creators.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Renaissance. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Renaissance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!