Alfred NobelAlfred Nobel (1960) Episode 12- Peabody's Improbable History Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1069 times total.
- Peabody's Improbable History Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Peabody, Sherman, Nobel, Delegate.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, Walter Tetley, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on February 14, 1960.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
- Episode Number: 12
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally broadcast on the Rocky and His Friends show. This segment featured dog-genius Mr. Peabody and his "boy" Sherman traveling through history via Peabody's "Wayback Machine." Each episode showed the duo traveling throughout the ages as they... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Alfred Nobel" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alfred Nobel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!