King ArthurKing Arthur (1959) Episode 4- Peabody's Improbable History Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 1231 times total.
- Peabody's Improbable History Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Peabody, Sherman, King Arthur, Merlin, Sir Round, Frantic Man.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, Walter Tetley, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on December 20, 1959.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
Peabody and Sherman go back to the court of King Arthur and help him sort out Black Tuesday. Every Tuesday, something goes wrong: plagues, invasions and even termites!
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally broadcast on the Rocky and His Friends show. This segment featured dog-genius Mr. Peabody and his "boy" Sherman traveling through history via Peabody's "Wayback Machine." Each episode... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "King Arthur" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Arthur? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!