New Year's Eve Party at Brak's HouseNew Year's Eve Party at Brak's House (2003) - The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 457 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese, Clarence, Marlon, Phil Ken Sebben, Space Ghost, Moltar, Debbie, Hesh, Meatwad, Carl, Master Shake, Frylock, George Lowe.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Joanna Daniel.
- Directed By Jim Fortier, Pete Smith.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on December 31, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get into all sorts of trouble, like stealing the mascot... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of New Year's Eve Party at Brak's House. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about New Year's Eve Party at Brak's House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!