The Vacuum Cleaner Coma DilemmaThe Vacuum Cleaner Coma Dilemma (2003) Season 3 Episode 2302- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 300 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese, Clarence, Marlon.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Joanna Daniel, Carey Means, Don Kennedy, Jon Kohler.
- Directed By Jim Fortier, Pete Smith.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier.
- First Aired on October 12, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Dad helps Thundercleese win the hand of his true love.
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Vacuum Cleaner Coma Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!