We Ski In PeaceWe Ski In Peace (2002) Season 2 Episode 2211- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 357 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese, Clarence, Marlon, Aliens.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Joanna Daniel.
- Directed By Jim Fortier, Pete Smith.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on December 29, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
It's "Take Your Son to Work Day," and Brak is bumming because his dad doesn't have a job. Also, giant ants.
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get into all sorts of trouble, like stealing the mascot... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of We Ski In Peace. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about We Ski In Peace? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!