The New BrakThe New Brak (2002) Season 2 Episode 2206- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 465 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese, Clarence, Marlon.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Joanna Daniel.
- Directed By Jim Fortier, Pete Smith.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on November 24, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2206
- Season: 2
A new pal begins to emulate Brak so much that he comes to be known as "the new Brak." Mom and Dad take a liking to the new Brak, which upsets the real Brak so much that he confronts the new Brak on his new Brak... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get into all sorts of trouble, like stealing the mascot... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The New Brak. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The New Brak? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!