FeudFeud (2002) Season 2 Episode 2207- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 422 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese, Clarence, Marlon, Petroleum Joe.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Joanna Daniel.
- Directed By Jim Fortier, Pete Smith.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on November 10, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
A feud erupts between Thundercleese and Dad after the two antagonize each other with yard-related mischief, including the freeing of Dad's pigs and the stealing of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Feud? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!