Identity TheftIdentity Theft (2005) Season 3 Episode 625-032- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Judge Hiram Mightor, Stan Freezoid, Myron Reducto, Phil Ken Sebben, Mentok the Mindtaker, Peanut, Birdgirl, Avenger, X The Eliminator, Shaggy, Debbie, Clerk, Yakky Doodle, Clamhead, Elliott, The Duplicator.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, John Michael Higgins, Thomas Allen, Paget Brewster, Frank Welker, Peter MacNicol, Scott Innes, Grey DeLisle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Richard Ferguson-Hull.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on October 23, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 625-032
- Season: 3
Chemical Castration (né Yakky Doodle) wants his old name back, which requires photocopying paper work. So Harvey Birdman goes to Duplication Services but he unwittingly insults the employee by getting his name wrong (mispronouncing "Elliott" as "Eliot"... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Identity Theft. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Identity Theft? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!