Alternate Title: Angry Kid: ChemistryChemistry (Angry Kid: Chemistry) (2001) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Aardman Animations
- Distributed by: AtomFilms
- Cartoon Characters: Angry Kid.
- Voice Actors: Darren Walsh, David Holt.
- Directed By Darren Walsh.
- Produced By Jacky Chrisp.
- Written By Mike Booth.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Running Time: 1:19 minute.
- United Kingdom
Chemicals and Angry Kid do not mix.
Cartoon Production Information:
Angry Kid is not claymation, but a combination of pixilation, mask replacement and live action. It involves taking a live actor, sitting perfectly still and being moved like a puppet, while masks... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chemistry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!