Goldilocks And The 3 Bears
Alternate Title: Goldilocks and the Three BearsGoldilocks And The 3 Bears (Goldilocks and the Three Bears) (1961) Episode 46- Fractured Fairy Tales Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Fractured Fairy Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: TV Spots
- Cartoon Characters: Goldilocks, Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Baby Bear, Clyde Bear.
- Voice Actors: Edward Everett Horton, June Foray, Daws Butler, Bill Scott.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on September 26, 1961.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
A Jay Ward send-up of this classic tale, with a whole new twist on the story that you expect. This time, the Three Bears invade Goldilocks' house!
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally broadcast on The Bullwinkle Show. The name change was accompanied with a change in networks, and a change in time slots, making this show the first prime-time animated show. Fractured Fairy Tales was narrated by famous character actor... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Goldilocks And The 3 Bears" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goldilocks And The 3 Bears? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!