Alternate Title: Johnny the Super KidJohnny Swellville (Johnny the Super Kid) (2011) Season 5 Episode 505-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 261 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Cookie Jar Entertainment, Collideascope Digital Productions
- Animation Studio: Collideascope Digital Productions
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Candi Milo, Tom Kenny; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Larry Jacobs, John Lei.
- Produced By Dave Beatty, Loris Kramer, Michael Hirsh, Toper Taylor, Scott Fellows, John Vandervelde, J. C. Cheng.
- Written By Brad Birch.
- Music: Ian LeFeuvre, Ari Posner.
- First Aired on July 18, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 5
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Johnny Swellville. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny Swellville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!