Johnny's Pink PlagueJohnny's Pink Plague (2006) Season 1 Episode 110-B- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 646 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Studio B Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digital eMation, Atomic Cartoons
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis, Eugene, Bling-Bling Boy.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Lee Tockar, Candi Milo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino, Loris Kramer, Sander Schwartz, J. C. Cheng.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on February 11, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
After Mary gets a giant zit on her face, they use a purplish cream to make it go away. It does for a second, but then gets much bigger until they use the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnny's Pink Plague" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny's Pink Plague? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!