Johnny HollywoodJohnny Hollywood (2005) Season 1 Episode 108-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 611 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Studio B Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digital eMation, Atomic Cartoons
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis, Eugene, Bling-Bling Boy, Gil.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Lee Tockar; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino, Loris Kramer, Sander Schwartz, J. C. Cheng.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on November 19, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Johnny and Dukey use the Ultra Reality Video Helmet to go into the latest Speed McCool movie- The Quickest and The Monkiest. It's very exciting being inside a real... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnny Hollywood" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny Hollywood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!