Johnny Gets MoonedJohnny Gets Mooned (2005) Season 1 Episode 107-B- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 382 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Studio B Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digital eMation, Atomic Cartoons
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis, Gil, Mr. White, Mr. Black.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Andrew Francis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino, Loris Kramer, Sander Schwartz, J. C. Cheng.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on November 12, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mr. Black and Mr. White lose an alien spaceship, so they beg Susan and Mary to give them the one they just built. But Johnny, who has to do a report on the moon,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnny Gets Mooned" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny Gets Mooned? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!