Deep Sea JohnnyDeep Sea Johnny (2005) Season 1 Episode 104-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 798 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Studio B Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digital eMation, Atomic Cartoons
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Candi Milo, Tom Kenny; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Atomic Cartoons, Jun Falkenstein.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino, Loris Kramer, Sander Schwartz, J. C. Cheng.
- Written By Eddie Guzelian, Lazar Saric.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Reel Award, Best Sound Editing in Television (Animated), 2006.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on October 08, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104-A
- Season: 1
It's family day at the beach. The girls are trying to attract Gil; Johnny and Dukey bribe the girls to give them gills so they can breathe underwater. The tanning cream Mary tries out on Susan turns her skin all sorts of colors, but Gil thinks it's cool; J and D... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Alternate title of episode: "Aqua Johnny."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Deep Sea Johnny" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deep Sea Johnny? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!