Sir Galahad Or The Tomorrow Knight
Alternate Title: Sir GalahadSir Galahad Or The Tomorrow Knight (Sir Galahad) (1960) Episode 16- Fractured Fairy Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 637 times total.
- Fractured Fairy Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sir Galahad, Harry Galahad, Lackey, King, Town Clerk, Bessie Galahad, Damsel.
- Voice Actors: Edward Everett Horton, Bill Scott, Daws Butler, June Foray.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on March 13, 1960.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
Retired clown Galahad has a son. However, upon registering his son in town, he answers the first question "Yes, Sir!" The registrar then writes the baby's name as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was originally broadcast on the Rocky and His Friends show. Fractured Fairy Tales was narrated by famous character actor Edward Everett Horton and lampooned such classic tales as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sir Galahad Or The Tomorrow Knight" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Galahad Or The Tomorrow Knight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!