Johnny Test: Party MonsterJohnny Test: Party Monster (2005) Season 1 Episode 103-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 871 times total.
- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: Warner Bros. Animation, Studio B Productions, Top Draw Animation, Digital eMation, Atomic Cartoons
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis, Mr. Black, Mr. White, Gil.
- Voice Actors: James Arnold Taylor, Louis Chirillo, Brittney Wilson, Ian James Corlett, Kathleen Barr, Maryke Hendrikse, Lucy Davis, Bill Mondy; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brian Larsen, Mike Kazaleh.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino, Loris Kramer, Sander Schwartz, J. C. Cheng.
- Written By Cynthia True, Scott Fellows.
- Music: Kevin Manthei.
- First Aired on October 01, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
After much begging and pleading, the girls finally get permission to have their first dance party with boys. In an attempt to attract Gil, they decide to use their new Phero Booster, which is designed to make you super cool and attractive. They've only tested it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a fearless 11-year-old boy, his genetically engineered dog, and his super genius 13-year-old scientist twin sisters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Johnny Test: Party Monster" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johnny Test: Party Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!