The Fashion FascistThe Fashion Fascist (2004) Season 1 Episode 103-A- Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 795 times total.
- Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, Lola Boa, Ed, Margo.
- Voice Actors: Kaley Cuoco, Charles Adler, Alanna Uback, Sherri Shephers, Jennifer Hale.
- Directed By Timothy Björklund.
- Produced By Russell Marcus.
- Written By Bill Motz, Bob Roth.
- Editor: Philip Malamuth.
- First Aired on August 21, 2004.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
While making another attempt to be an astronaut, Mr. Whiskers accidentally launches himself into some of the native foliage, and becomes the jungle's new fashion trendsetter, after the rest of the jungle denziens snubbed... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A prim-and-proper puppy and a dim-witted and wacky experimental rabbit fall out of an airplane over the Amazon Jungle, and have to learn how to survive together. Originally aired from 2004 to 2006 in 39 episodes. A third season was announced for air... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Fashion Fascist. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fashion Fascist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!