Bone To Pick With MarmadukeBone To Pick With Marmaduke (1981) Episode 8-B- Marmaduke Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Marmaduke Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marmaduke, Mr. Post, Barbie Winslow.
- Voice Actors: Paul Winchell, Don Messick, Russi Taylor, Alan Dinehart, June Foray, Avery Schreiber, Hal Smith, Marilyn Schreffler.
- Directed By Charles Nichols, John Kimball.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Tom Dagenais, Jack Enyart, Paul Haggis, Jack Hanrahan, Mark Jones, Don Jurwich, Gordon Kent, Kayte Kuch, Michael Maurer, Jim McNamara; more Writers ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 31, 1981.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
1981 brought a new co-star and a revamped attitude. Retitled Heathcliff and Marmaduke, the series now alternated Dingbat segments with sketches featuring the massive, infantile Great Dane Marmaduke,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bone To Pick With Marmaduke. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bone To Pick With Marmaduke? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!