Crusader In The Tenth CenturyCrusader In The Tenth Century (1949) Episode 101 to 130- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 565 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, Blackheart Blaggard, Brimstone Blaggard, Bigot Blaggard, Sir Chester Chillblain, Mary Anne, Arson, Sterno.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101 to 130
Blackheart, Brimstone and Bigot (the nasty Blaggard brothers) terrorize Merrie Olde England. When they ask Sir Chester Chillblain for his daughter Mary Anne's hand in marriage, the court magician casts a spell which can deliver two heroes from the future.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crusader In The Tenth Century" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader In The Tenth Century? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!