Crusader And The CircusCrusader And The Circus (1949) Episode 91 to 100- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 436 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, Colonel E. Pluribus Truepenny, Whetstone Whiplash, Achilles the Heel.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Rag's childhood home- Colonel E. Pluribus Truepenny's traveling circus- is in trouble: the Colonel is missing, and his will states the circus will go to evil ringmaster Whetstone Whiplash and his brutish sidekick Achilles the Heel. The villains imprison Rags as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A true television pioneer, Crusader Rabbit was produced by Jay Ward, who would later go on to create Rocky and His Friends, George of the Jungle and The Adventures of Hoppity Hooper. The witty five-minute episodes—presented in serial form—showed... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crusader And The Circus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader And The Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!