Parking DogParking Dog (1981) - The New Fat Albert Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 627 times total.
- The New Fat Albert Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Stinger, Mudfoot, The Brown Hornet, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Legal Eagle, Cosgrove, Doreen, Freddie.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on September 08, 1981.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Fat Albert has doubts about the ability of his friends Cosgrove and Doreen to accept the responsibility of owning a new puppy. Sure enough, instead of taking little Freddie for a much-needed walk, they leave him unattended in the kitchen and run off to play. Poor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fat Albert and the gang get themselves into situations that teach themselves (and the audience) valuable life lessons. Bill Cosby in live action hosted the show and gently brought the lesson out to the viewer.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Parking Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Parking Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!