Crusader And The Schmohawk IndiansCrusader And The Schmohawk Indians (1949) Episode 56 to 70- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 788 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Television Arts Productions, Jerry Fairbanks Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, General Horsewhip, Babyface Barracuda.
- Voice Actors: Lucille Bliss, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Jay Ward.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Alex Anderson, Jerry Fairbanks.
- Animated By Alex Anderson, Jay Ward.
- Written By Lloyd Turner, Joe Curtin, Hal Goodman, Arthur North.
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Tom Stanford.
- First Aired about 1949.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 56 to 70
The diminished Schmohawk Indian Tribe is helped by Crusader, who suggests they fake going on the warpath for publicity. But the timid tribe flees when General Horsewhip and the U.S. Army are called in. They land in Robber's Roost, an outlaw town run by Babyface... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crusader And The Schmohawk Indians. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crusader And The Schmohawk Indians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!