You Don't SayYou Don't Say (1985) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Marsh Lamore, Arthur H. Nadel.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, William H. Cosby Jr.
- Animated By Barry Anderson, Mark Glamack, Carl Bell, Frank Gonzales, William Carney, Carl Hall, Yi-Chih Chen, Karen Haus, Rich Coleman, Glen Kennedy, Tom Cook, Kyong Kim, Doug Crane, Yang Kim; more Animators ...
- Editor: Joe Gall, Richard Gehr, Robert Crawford, George Mahana.
- First Aired on May 04, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Everybody wants to be on the school "pep" squad (which promotes solidarity and positive aspects of the school), including Fat Albert and Weird Harold.
Cartoon Production Information:
Fat Albert and the gang get themselves into situations that teach themselves (and the audience) valuable life lessons. Bill Cosby in live action hosted the show and gently brought the lesson out to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of You Don't Say. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about You Don't Say? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!