What's The ID?What's The ID? (1985) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 330 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Marsh Lamore, Arthur H. Nadel.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, William H. Cosby Jr.
- Animated By Barry Anderson, Mark Glamack, Carl Bell, Frank Gonzales, William Carney, Carl Hall, Yi-Chih Chen, Karen Haus, Rich Coleman, Glen Kennedy, Tom Cook, Kyong Kim, Doug Crane, Yang Kim; more Animators ...
- Editor: Joe Gall, Richard Gehr, Robert Crawford, George Mahana.
- First Aired on March 09, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Rudy is caught when he tries to use a fake ID to get into a disco.
Cartoon Production Information:
Fat Albert and the gang get themselves into situations that teach themselves (and the audience) valuable life lessons. Bill Cosby in live action hosted the show and gently brought the lesson out to the viewer. "Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What's The ID?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What's The ID?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!