Long Live The Queen
Alternate Title: Who Is an American?Long Live The Queen (Who Is an American?) (1984) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 343 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Keiko, Cindy.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Marsh Lamore, Arthur H. Nadel.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, William H. Cosby Jr.
- Animated By Barry Anderson, Mark Glamack, Carl Bell, Frank Gonzales, William Carney, Carl Hall, Yi-Chih Chen, Karen Haus, Rich Coleman, Glen Kennedy, Tom Cook, Kyong Kim, Doug Crane, Yang Kim; more Animators ...
- Editor: Joe Gall, Richard Gehr, Robert Crawford, George Mahana.
- First Aired on December 08, 1984.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
It's America Day. Fat Albert, the Cosby kids and the other classmates have to vote for the title of America's Queen. The two candidates in the running are Keiko, born in Japan (but now an American citizen), and Cindy, who was born in America. The kids learn that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Long Live The Queen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Long Live The Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!