How I Spent My Vacation, Part IIHow I Spent My Vacation, Part II (1993) Season 3 Episode 100- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 396 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: StarToons.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Hamton J. Pig, Plucky Duck, Dizzy Devil, Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Uncle Stinky Pig, Byron Basset, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Montana Max, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Kath Souci, Don Messick, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, Danny Cooksey, Cree Summer, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rich Arons, Byron Vaughns, Alfred Gimeno, Barry Caldwell, Ken Boyer, Art Leonardi; more Directors ...
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Paul Dini, Nicholas Hollander, Tom Ruegger, Sherri Stoner.
- Music: Steve Bramson, Bruce Broughton, Don Davis, Albert Olson, Richard Stone; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on February 10, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
The Tiny Toons finally make it to Summer Vacation in these four episodes, previously released as a feature-length home video.
Sorry, we do not have a video of How I Spent My Vacation, Part II. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How I Spent My Vacation, Part II? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!