TechnoracketTechnoracket (1933) - Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 623 times total.
- Scrappy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Scrappy, Margie, Yippie, Oopie, Vonsey.
- Directed By Dick Huemer.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Art Davis.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on May 20, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
No, in this sci-fi cartoon, Scrappy and Oopie don't open up a rave nightclub where they are DJs playing loud electronica music. Actually, Scrappy runs a farm where Oopie is a farmhand. He sees a front-page newspaper article about "Technocracy" (a 1930s fad), and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a young boy and his dog. Vonsey and Oopie are the two bullies on the block who sometime give the two problems.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Technoracket. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Technoracket? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!