Lifestyles Of The Rich And RottenLifestyles Of The Rich And Rotten (1990) Season 1 Episode 131-C- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 580 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster, Babs, Monty, Arnold.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Cree Summer, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche, Don Messick, Rob Paulsen, Danny Cooksey.
- Directed By Art Leonardi.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Rowby Goren.
- Music: Bruce Broughton.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on September 25, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Montana Max does every- thing he can to avoid precocious interviewers Babs and Buster.
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Anvils Compliments of- Acme Industries
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lifestyles Of The Rich And Rotten" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lifestyles Of The Rich And Rotten? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!