Pingu And Pinga Don't Want To Go To Bed
Alternate Title: Pingu And Pinga Stay UpPingu And Pinga Don't Want To Go To Bed (Pingu And Pinga Stay Up) (1996) Season 1 Episode 16- Pingu Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 522 times total.
- Pingu Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Trickfilmstudio, The Pygos Group
- Cartoon Characters: Pingu, Mother, Father, Pinga, Ping, Pingo, Robby, Seagull.
- Voice Actors: Carlo Bonomi.
- Directed By Otmar Gutmann, Marianne Noser, Bella Reekie, Kevin Walton.
- Animated By Otmar Gutmann.
- Written By Otmar Gutmann, Silvio Mazzola.
- First Aired about 1996.
- Originally Aired on SF DRS.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
- Season: 1
- Switzerland / South Korea
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"Pingu And Pinga Stay Up."
Welcome to the world of Pingu! Pingu is a charming and cheeky young penguin who lives in the snow and ice of the South Pole. The mischievous penguin often finds himself in tricky and comical situations, but he always learns a valuable lesson.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pingu And Pinga Don't Want To Go To Bed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pingu And Pinga Don't Want To Go To Bed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!