A Walk On The Flip SideA Walk On The Flip Side (1990) Season 1 Episode 128-B- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 464 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Montana, Buster, Babs, Elmyra.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Cree Summer, Joe Alaskey, Maurice LaMarche as Dizzy), Don Messick, June Foray; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ken Boyer.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Michael Reaves.
- Music: Albert Olson.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on October 03, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Rabbit-hater Montana Max wakes up to find he's become a bunny, to the delight of Babs, Buster and Elmyra.
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Moral of Story- Pork Is Fattening
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Walk On The Flip Side" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Walk On The Flip Side? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!