The Gopher Who Would Be KingThe Gopher Who Would Be King (1994) - Beethoven Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Beethoven Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Northern Lights Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Hyun Young Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures.
- Cartoon Characters: Beethoven, George, Alice, Emily, Sparky, Ceasar, Mr. Huggs, Ginger.
- Voice Actors: J. D. Daniels, Bill Fagerbakke, Brian George, Dean Jones, Maurice LaMarche, Tress MacNeile, Joel Murray, Joe Pantoliano, Francesca Marie Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Paul Germain, Roy Smith, Ivan Reitman, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Daniel Goldberg.
- Editor: Jay Bixsen.
- First Aired on December 03, 1994.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Beethoven tackles a backyard gopher.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Gopher Who Would Be King. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Gopher Who Would Be King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!