The Big OneThe Big One (1994) - Beethoven Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 414 times total.
- Beethoven Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Northern Lights Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Hyun Young Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures.
- Cartoon Characters: Beethoven, George, Alice, Emily, Sparky, Ceasar, Mr. Huggs, Ginger.
- Voice Actors: J. D. Daniels, Bill Fagerbakke, Brian George, Dean Jones, Maurice LaMarche, Tress MacNeile, Joel Murray, Joe Pantoliano, Francesca Marie Smith; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Paul Germain, Roy Smith, Ivan Reitman, Michael C. Gross, Joe Medjuck, Daniel Goldberg.
- Written By Joe Ansolabehere.
- Editor: Jay Bixsen.
- First Aired on October 22, 1994.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The canine cohorts go after a mythical giant donut.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!