Key To The CityKey To The City (1967) Episode 26- King Kong Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 244 times total.
- King Kong Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Videocraft International, Tôei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Cartoon Characters: King Kong, Professor Bond, Bobby Bond, Susan Bond, Captain Englehorne, Dr. Who.
- Voice Actors: Bernard Cowan, Susan Conway, Billie Mae Richards, John Drainie, Carl Banas, Alf Scopp, Paul Soles.
- Directed By Hiroshi Ikeda.
- Produced By William J. Keenan, Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer.
- Animated By Sakei Kitamasa, Tsutomu Shibayama, Osamu Kobayashi, Midori Kusube, Yasuo Maeda, Norio Fukuda.
- Written By Lew Lewis, Bernard Cowan, Ron Lewis, Noboshiro Ueno.
- Music: Maury Laws, Jules Bass.
- First Aired on March 04, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
- Japan / U.S.A.
A storm at sea washes King Kong to New York City. Kong climbs the Empire State Building, and the Bond family must stop an overzealous military from attacking the giant ape.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series premiered with a special which aired on September 6, 1966, while the series aired from September 10, 1966 to August 31, 1969. Twenty-four thirty-minute episodes were produced, each with... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Key To The City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!