Gang BustersGang Busters (1990) Season 1 Episode 112- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 450 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Kennedy Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Hamton J. Pig, Plucky Duck, Montana Max, Guard, Batman, Fifi Le Fume, Little Sneezer, Warden, Dizzy Devil, Gogo Dodo, Furrball, Mugsy, Judge Whopper, Rocky, Mr. Bughari, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd, Calamity, Beeper, Cashier.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey, Don Messick, Danny Cooksey, Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Kath Souci, Maurice LaMarche, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ken Boyer.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Wayne Kaatz, Jim Reardon.
- Music: John Debney.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on October 12, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
Montana Max and his gang steal a Slushie machine from the local convenience store and frame Buster for the crime. He and his lawyer, Plucky, get sent to jail. Their escape attempts don't work (although they do lead to a hilarious swipe at "Batman"), but they are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Free TV- You Get What You Pay For
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Gang Busters" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gang Busters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!