Eagle SquadronEagle Squadron (1967) Episode 21-A- King Kong Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 274 times total.
- King Kong Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Videocraft International, T˘ei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Cartoon Characters: King Kong, Professor Bond, Bobby Bond, Susan Bond, Captain Englehorne, Dr. Who.
- Voice Actors: Bernard Cowan, Susan Conway, Billie Richards, John Drainie, Carl Banas, Alf Scopp, Paul Soles.
- Directed By Hiroshi Ikeda.
- Produced By William J. Keenan, Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer.
- Animated By Sakei Kitamasa, Tsutomu Shibayama, Osamu Kobayashi, Midori Kusube, Yasuo Maeda, Norio Fukuda.
- Written By Lew Lewis, Bernard Cowan, Ron Lewis, Noboshiro Ueno.
- Music: Maury Laws, Jules Bass.
- First Aired on January 28, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 21-A
- Japan / U.S.A.
The Bond Family, based on Mondo Island in the Java Sea, meet and befriend King Kong. They try to keep him out of the hands of the notorious Dr. Who.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series premiered with a special which aired on September 6, 1966, while the series aired from September 10, 1966 to August 31, 1969. Twenty-four thirty-minute episodes were produced, each with two eight-minute... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Eagle Squadron. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eagle Squadron? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!