What Makes Us TickWhat Makes Us Tick (1952) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 521 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- John Sutherland Productions
- Distributed by: The New York Stock Exchange
- Directed By Carl Urbano.
- Produced By John Sutherland, George Gordon.
- Animated By Arnold Gillespie, Emery Hawkins, Bill Higgins.
- Music: Eugene Poddany.
- Originally Released in December of 1952 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "What Makes Us Tick" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What Makes Us Tick? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!