The Band MasterThe Band Master (1930) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1636 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on September 08, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
In a bandstand in a park, Krazy Kat and his orchestra give a musical concert. Krazy assumes faces of famous conductors of the day while various gags (some crude, some funny) occur to the beat of the music. Typical 1930's era cartoon- no plot per se, just music... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Featured in the cartoon is the song "Twelfth Street Rag" (1915), composed by Euday L. Bowman.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Band Master" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Band Master? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!