Fanning The FlamesFanning The Flames (2004) Episode 105- Dragon Booster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Dragon Booster Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nerd Corps Productions V.I. Inc., Jetix Concept Animation, Norsemen Television Productions, Organic Entertainment, The Story Hat, Alliance Atlantis Communications, ApolloProScreen GmbH & Co.
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Pictures, ABC Family
- Cartoon Characters: Artha Penn/Dragon Booster, Lance Penn/Marianis, Connor Penn/Mortis, Word Paynn, Moordryd Paynn/Wulf, Parmon Sean/Khatah, Kitt Wonn/Spynn, Phistus, Dragon Jousting Announcer, Cain, Armeggaddon, Rivett, Pyrahh, Propheci/Reepyr, Kawake, Spratt, Stewardd/Dors.
- Voice Actors: Matt Hill, Kathleen Barr, Gary Chalk, Mark Oliver, Trevor Devall, Lee Tockar, Lenore Zann, Andrew Francis, Richard Newman, Scott McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Sebastian Brodin.
- Produced By Asaph Fipke, Giuliana Bertuzzi, Chuck Johnson, Sarah Wall, Sven Clement, Ken Faier, Jan Körbelin, Jörg Westerkamp, Philip von Alvensleben; more Producers ...
- Written By Dick Elliott, Simon Racioppa.
- Music: Bob Buckley.
- Editor: Gordie MacEachern, Gordie MacEachern.
- First Aired on November 23, 2004.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada), Jetix (Europe), ABC Family (USA), Toon Disney.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Angry at being taken for granted, Kitt joins the Dragon Flares Crew and is tricked by Pyrrah into recovering a precious artifact for Word Paynn: a dangerous Bone-mark that releases the Furox, a warrior dragon from the past! Dragon Booster and friends must stop... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, the characters and story line evolve over time.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fanning The Flames. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fanning The Flames? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!