Opposing ForceOpposing Force (2004) Episode 104- Dragon Booster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 285 times total.
- Dragon Booster Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nerd Corps Productions V.I. Inc., Jetix Concept Animation, Norsemen Television Productions, Organic Entertainment, The Story Hat, Alliance Atlantis Communications, ApolloProScreen GmbH & Co.
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Pictures, ABC Family
- Cartoon Characters: Artha Penn/Dragon Booster, Lance Penn/Marianis, Connor Penn/Mortis, Word Paynn, Moordryd Paynn/Wulf, Parmon Sean/Khatah, Kitt Wonn/Spynn, Phistus, Dragon Jousting Announcer, Cain, Armeggaddon, Rivett, Pyrahh, Propheci/Reepyr, Kawake, Spratt, Stewardd/Dorsull/Vociferous, Race Marshall Budge, Pyrahh's Younger Brother.
- Voice Actors: Matt Hill, Kathleen Barr, Gary Chalk, Mark Oliver, Trevor Devall, Lee Tockar, Lenore Zann, Andrew Francis, Richard Newman, Scott McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Roman Samilski.
- Produced By Asaph Fipke, Giuliana Bertuzzi, Chuck Johnson, Sarah Wall, Sven Clement, Ken Faier, Jan Körbelin, Jörg Westerkamp, Philip von Alvensleben; more Producers ...
- Written By Raul Sanchez Inglis.
- Music: Bob Buckley.
- Editor: Gordie MacEachern, Gordie MacEachern.
- First Aired on November 16, 2004.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada), Jetix (Europe), ABC Family (USA), Toon Disney.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Dragon Booster, Parmon and Lance must use all of their skills and strength to stop Word and Moordryd from toppling the mighty Phistus, the large and powerful... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, the characters and story line evolve over time.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Opposing Force. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Opposing Force? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!