Emblem Take Two (Series)Emblem Take Two (Series) (1993) Anime Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 244 times total.
- Emblem Take Two AnimeAnime SeriesSeries
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Susumu.
- Directed By Tetsu Imazawa.
- Animated By Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Tatsuhiko Urahata.
- Music: Kazuhiko Sotoyama.
- Series Began Airing around 1993.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 50 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
This direct-to-video series ran for two episodes. Based on the 1990 manga, written by Kazumasa Kiuchi and drawn by Jun Watanabe, which appeared in "Young Magazine." The anime series was made to... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Emblem Take Two (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!